We Believe . . .
* in one God, eternally existent in three Persons—God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
* That Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, was crucified, dead and buried and arose to life again and now sits at the right hand of God the Father interceding on the behalf of all humankind.
* That all have sinned and that the only means of forgiveness and cleansing is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and that there is no salvation apart from the forgiveness and cleansing of Christ and a personal, ongoing relationship with Him.
* In the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit whereby the believer in Christ is enabled to live a godly life that manifests the fruit of the Spirit in daily living.
* That the Bible is the inspired, infallible and unchangeable word of God, revealing all things necessary to our salvation through Jesus Christ.
* In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to everlasting life and the lost to eternal judgment.
* In the Church, the Body of Christ, as the visible expression of God’s purposes in the earth today; and that every believer should be committed and joined to a local Church.
Our Core Beliefs . . .
- The reality of experiential salvation through Christ
- The unity of all believers in Jesus Christ
- The Spirit-filled life of holiness
- The authority of Scripture